Friday, May 06, 2005

And so it begins...

I’m on day 3 of my cycle and, after a minor scare from the doctor performing my ultrasound this morning (she informed me I still have one 29mm follicle in me!), I’ve been given the go ahead to start injecting 2 vials of Bravelle tonight. And so my second cycle on injectables, my fifth IUI cycle, officially starts.

This afternoon I sent an email to a friend that read “I have to run home after work and grab all my drugs so I can shoot up at your place tonight.” And while I know my lawyer husband would admonish me for sending such a missive over work e-mail, I just found myself in awe that I could even type such a sentence and mean every word!

And so it begins.

The drama of a new cycle, and of course, this taking a stab at running a blog. Here's hoping it will help me to not be as sad, depressed, anxious or worried as I feel I've become.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home