Saturday, May 06, 2006

One Year Later

It’s my blogiversary.

One year ago I created this space so I could become part of the IF community. I hoped that I’d have some readers who followed my story and helped me along. I didn’t expect to be here, where I am, a year later. But I’m so glad I decided to jump in the fray of the blogosphere. You’ve picked me up in my worst moments, offered advice when needed and made me laugh when I didn’t think I could. I’ve learned much from all of you – about infertility, sure, but also just about relationships and life. The different perspectives and outlooks you all provide are enlightening. I truly thank you.

11 Comments:

Blogger Lut C. said...

Happy blogiversary.
The feeling is mutual!

May 06, 2006 7:12 PM  
Blogger MoMo said...

Mellie..happy blogiversary..I know I just started reading your blog a couple of months ago, but I feel like I really know you.

Good luck if you are having your retrieval tomorrow or Monday. I was thinking about my cycle buddies (you and Sube) this morning when I went for my monitoring, I was hoping that things were doing well for both of you! Hugs!

May 06, 2006 8:25 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Happy blogiversary! I wish you a VERY happy second blogging year. I have everything crossed for this next retrieval cycle.

May 06, 2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!!

May 07, 2006 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!

May 07, 2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger charlie's mom said...

Happy Blogiversary and good luck tomorrow!!!

May 07, 2006 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, hooray!

Best of luck tomorrow, dear.

May 07, 2006 4:33 PM  
Blogger Larisa said...

I didn't realize we shared the same blogiversary. How appropriate - as I've so enjoyed reading your blog - but mostly valued your incredible support.

And I'm perpetually amazed by your strength and perserverance.

May 07, 2006 7:05 PM  
Blogger Mony said...

It's so nice having you around Mellie! It is my one year anniversary this month too. In that year I am still without a pregnancy....but man, oh, man...I have some wonderful Blog sisters!

May 07, 2006 10:20 PM  
Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Aaaaw, happy belated blogiversary, my dear friend!

May 08, 2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger YouGuysKnow said...

hey hey Mellie thanks for the comment on my blog and offer for coffee in NYC! send me an email at utrus@hotmail.com with your email address.

and happy blogiversary. may success soon be yours to blog about. hugs

May 08, 2006 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home