Monday, May 16, 2005

All systems go.

Ah, the 2-week wait, I’ve found you again.

I’m pleased to report that all went well with the actual IUI this morning. The doctor actually doing the inseminating was lovely. She praised D.’s sample effusively (after wash: volume .5ml; conc: 180 x 1,000,000; motility: 94%; progression: a) and commented that I had responded well to the bravelle (confirming my 2 18+ follicles, plus some 14s which might have caught up). The IUI was one of the more painless ones I’ve had; she said it was clean and I didn’t bleed. I kept my fingers crossed, literally, while undergoing the procedure. I start progesterone suppositories (how fun!!!) on Wednesday. We’ve done all we can do. Now we wait. And hope.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is the band of stars you have in the post below. I had the same problem with pictures that were too large.

Glad the IUI went well!

May 16, 2005 6:07 PM  
Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Mellie, everything looks great! I hope this is the one for you.

May 17, 2005 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home