Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Take Action

Despite the fact that I am doing everything in my powers to get pregnant, I firmly believe that a woman has the right to choose whether or not she wants to give birth to a child. If you believe the same, please take a moment to tell your Senators to oppose any Supreme Court nominee that will threaten these rights:

I don't want to use my blog as a soapbox, but since this is related to reproductive rights I think it's appropriate.

Added 7/13:

Now I know this is preachy, but I'm compelled to add this to my plea to take action:

Tell your Senators you support stem-cell research

2 Comments:

Blogger Chee Chee said...

I totally agree with you on this one. I plan on writing my representatives. Thanks for the reminder.

July 12, 2005 4:01 PM  
Blogger Larisa said...

I agree. Thanks.

July 12, 2005 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home