Saturday, June 25, 2005

Thank you!

I just want to say thank you to everyone that's left me a comment, subscribed to my blog (yeah bloglines!) and, in general, is out there rooting for me. Logging on this morning and seeing all the kind words and outpouring of support from you (even if you didn't post, knowing that you're out there keeping tabs on me) makes me feel a hundred time better and really does make me feel less alone in this struggle. I know other IF bloggers have said it before and said it better, but you make me feel that I'm a part of a special community that's got my back as I deal with REs and monkey wands and shots and insurance carriers. I'm so grateful for you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I'm a little late to the party here but wanted you to know I'm here too.

June 25, 2005 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry that this cycle ended the way it did. I hope that you were able to enjoy your day at the spa and your visit with your best friend! Have a great time at your parent's 120th b-day party, it sounds like a ton of fun.

June 28, 2005 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home