Wednesday, January 24, 2007
- Name: Mellie
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I'm 34 years old and a native Bostonian living in the Big Apple. My husband is 35 and in October we'll have been married for 5 years. I've been trying to get pregnant since May of 2003. Who knew it could be so hard? We've done 3 IUIs with me on clomid and 4 IUIs while on bravelle and one IVF that resulted in zero fertilization of 17 eggs. Next up - IVF #2, now with ICSI!
Looking for a Distratction?
- Ninth Inning.
- Been Meaning to Write This Post Forever....
- The Best Birthday Present Ever
- Another Two-Week Wait
- Why is it so easy to imagine the worst?
- Time Marches On
- I Feel Like Crap, But I Guess That’s Good
- Doris Day Had It Right