Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Window To My Soul

Well, with not a lot going on with me on the trying to conceive front, I'm putting the links below here in the hopes that you'll all (lurkers too!) participate. I saw it on Manuela's blog first, and was immediately interested in it. But I think what's spurred me on to finally do one for myself, was attending a Remembrance service yesterday for Wendy Wasserstein. Sure, she was a famous playwright, but what came out of all the loving speeches and tributes to her was what made her such a special person and friend. Hopefully, it'll be a long, long, LONG time before there's any kind of memorial service for me, but I'd like to know how my friends (in real life and the blogosphere) think of me now.

Thanks for indulging me.

Mellie's Johari window
Mellie's Nohari window (for the negative too)

2 Comments:

Blogger Larisa said...

I did the Johari, but found the Nohari too difficult. I could probably do the Nohari for myself, though.

March 14, 2006 6:36 PM  
Blogger MoMo said...

Hello,

I've been a lurker in your blog...I find it helpful with my own journey, thanks for sharing your story. Also, thanks for sharing the Johari..I might actually do it for myself. :)

March 15, 2006 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home