Monday, September 26, 2005

23/5 Courtesy of Thalia

So, Thalia tagged me with this little blog game:

THE RULES:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

As it so happens, my twenty-third post was only four sentences long! On the other hand, it’s as relevant now as it was then.

And because I follow instructions, I’m tagging Teresa, Chee Chee, Katie, Donnie, and Susie to play.

I promise to post another update this week – hopefully with apartment pictures since that’s the major happening in my life right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Melanie,
I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you and miss you from fertility friend. Congratulations on the new apartment!!

September 26, 2005 5:52 PM  
Blogger Chee Chee said...

Done!

Take care, Mellie.

September 27, 2005 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home